- Medical Laboratory technology, also known as Clinical Laboratory Science, is an allied health/paramedical profession, which is concerned with a diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease through the use of clinical laboratory labs. The Program Covers the basics of preclinical subjects such as Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology and blood ranking.
- The Diploma in Medical Lab Technology is a two-year diploma course including internship.
- The government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Jaipur.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur.
- The minimum age for admission should be 17 years.
- A pass out in 10+2 system with marks in physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics even after confirmation a selection can be canceled, if provide beyond reasonable doubt that the selection was secure through fraudulent means or the candidate was not eligible.
- The decision of Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Jaipur for eligibility and enrollment shall be final.